02 October 2021
For older adults, it is crucial to continually maintain our physical fitness to see us through the advancing years in better health and mobility. Gain knowledge on:
- overcoming the fears of exercising at your age
- how to start on, get back to or maintain a sustainable workout regime
- what you can do still despite some flexibility and joint issues
- how much and how intense you can go and how to monitor them
- adopting better eating choices and habits
Join us for our FREE talk to learn the recommended workouts, intensity, frequency, cautionary measures, and nutrition to take as we see ourselves to a fitter, healthier, and longer life.