SUP Dawg Pet Cruise Sep 2023
Welcome to the SUP Dawg Pet Cruise Sep 23 event page!
Mark your calendar for the 28 September 2023 - SUP Dawg Pet Cruise Sep 23 is going to be a grand, fun time!
SUP Dawg Pet Cruise Sep 23 registration is now open and the closing date is on the 21th September 2023 or when all slots are filled.
If you missed the previous Sup Dawg Pet Cruise, now is your chance to join. Get in now as limited slots are available!
Life vests will be provided for you (humans) and your furry friends.
Refreshments will be provided, but please bring water and anything you and your pet may need.
Depending on the number of participants, you may be allocated into multiple sessions on the day of the event.
Please trim your dog's nails
You are advised to wear a cap, long sleeve and long pants
Please bring sunscreen
It is compulsory to leash your dog
|6:30am - 7:15am||Equipment Set-up|
|7:30am - 8:00am||Furry Friends Familiarisation|
|8:00am - 9:00am||Land Session|
|9:00am - 9:30am||Buffer / Short Break / Q&A|
|9:30am - 10:30am||Practical session (Batch by batch)|
|10:30am - 11:00am||Fun SUP & Photo session|
|11:00am - 12:00pm||Wrap up/Cleaning|
The best events are at Howei!
Here at Howei, our goal is to create a happier and healthier Malaysia by showcasing and helping you to find the best events near you!
We provide an online registration platform par excellence to event organisers, in addition to helpdesk and marketing services. We automate and simplify the registration process, making every organizers’ job much easier.
Through our event portal, we hope to bring sports enthusiasts together to connect through sporting events in Malaysia.
Find more at Howei.com!
1) Participants are encouraged to put on proper attire: Long sleeves top and bottoms, cap and proper shoes.
2) Life jackets for paddlers will be provided.
3) Life jacket for pets are on a first come first serve basis. Please inform us of your pet's size.
4) Owners are fully responsible for their pets' behavior.
5) Please be punctual for briefings.
6) It is compulsory to clean up after your pets and to not leave any rubbish behind.
7) Please bring snacks for yourself and your pet, as well as plenty of water.
8) The Organiser reserves the right to cancel or postpone the event in case of inclement weather. A venue change may also occur in the event of any unforeseen circumstances.
9) Dogs that are in the Giant size class are not suitable for this activity.
10) It is compulsory to leash your dog throughout the event.
Please note: dogs that are in the Giant size class are not suitable for this activity