Ninja Warrior Virtual Marathon 2023
Ninja Warrior Virtual Marathon 2023
Japan is known for her Ninja Warriors. Drawn mainly from the clans of Iga and Koga, the Ninja or Shinobi were unconventional warriors with great skills in espionage, deception and surprise attacks especially during the Sengoku period in the 15th century. Join the Ninja Warrior Virtual Marathon 2023 and get the T-shirt, medal, electronic-Bib and electronic-certificate.
You may complete the distance registered at one go or accumulate them. Meaning if you run an average of 5km a day, you just need to submit 8.5 days of run results if you registered for the 42km category.
You may also use the same run results to submit for our other virtual runs as long as it is within the running period.
Depending on the package you registered. you will get these entitlements mailed directly to your doorstep:
1. Finisher Metal Medal
2. Dry-fit Finisher Shirt (Upgrade from short sleeve to long sleeve T-Shirt for all categories - extra RM10)
3. E-Certificate (upon submission of completed run) will be emailed to you
4. E-Bib which will be emailed to you
Running Distance – 5km, 21km & 42km
Early Bird Registration Close – 15 June 2023
Registration Close – 20 June 2023
Running Period – now until 10 July 2023
Submission Deadline – 10 July 2023
Shipping of Entitlements – 31 July 2023
Location – Any time Anywhere at your convenience
How To Submit My Run Results?
- Download any running app on your iPhone or Android phone. Example – Strava, Runkeeper, Google Fit, etc.
- Start running/walking together with the running app
- At the end of your run/walk, take a screenshot of your run in the running app
- Accumulate all your screenshots until you have achieved your registered distance (for example 42km)
- Send all your screenshots in ONE email to NinjaMarathon@gmail.com before the run results submission deadline (10 July 2023) together with the following details :-
- Your Name :-
- Your Email :-
- Mobile Number :-
- Name of Virtual Run :-
- Registered Distance (km) :-
- Register at which website :-
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
Q: What do you get after completing the virtual run?
A: 4 items dependent on package registered
- Ninja Warrior Virtual Marathon 2023 Metal Medal
- Ninja Warrior Virtual Marathon 2023 Dry-fit Finisher shirt (Distance Printed) (Option to upgrade from short sleeve to long sleeve T-Shirt for all categories - extra RM10)
- Ninja Warrior Virtual Marathon 2023 E-Certificate
- Ninja Warrior Virtual Marathon 2023 E-Bib
Q: When and where do I run?
A: The running period is now to 10 July 2023. In other words, you can run anywhere anytime from now to 10 July 2023 and capture the proof of running and email to us at NinjaMarathon@gmail.com
Q: When will I receive my finisher items?
A: In general, the finisher items will be sent out on a batch-by-batch basis starting on 31 July 2023.
Q: Can I separate the run distance (5km, 21km & 42km) into a few shorter distance runs?
A: Yes, You can track your distance by using the following methods:
1. Running outdoor with GPS (track by km)
2. Running indoor with treadmill (track by km)
3. Steps counters (1km = 1,500 steps)
The Virtual Run is flexible in that the walks/runs/steps CAN BE ACCUMULATED in multiples runs/steps.
Q: Must I submit different run results for different virtual runs organised by Virtual Run People?
A: You may also use the same run results to submit for our other virtual runs as long as it is within the running period.
Q: How can I contact the organiser?
A: You can either contact the Virtual Run People through email NinjaMarathon@gmail.com or WhatsApp us at +6016-380 7200
West Malaysia – RM10
East Malaysia – RM20
Singapore – RM40