VIRTUAL RUN MERDEKA 64 – SUNGAI PETANI
Running period: 31/8/2021 – 15/9/2021
Venue: Anywhere & Anytime
Utilise the step counter(pedometer), pair it with a dozen of squats
1km = 1,500 steps
5km = 7,500 steps
6.4km = 9600 steps
*We accept accumulated steps and distance (GPS / treadmill) 😊
Submission Deadline : 15/9/2021
Registration closed : 30/8/2021
Postage of Entitlements : 5/10/2021 ONWARDS
Race pack collections
Due to current MCO conditioons, only postal option allowed.
If you have registered, you will receive these awesome items to your doorstep very soon. Don’t miss the chance. Grab it now included with postal charges.
|Early Bird (20/6/2021 – 15/8/2021) - RM39|
|Normal (16/8/021 – 30/8/2021) - RM45|
RULES AND REGULATIONS:
1. Sign up to run and walk for VIRTUAL RUN MERDEKA 64 2021.
2. All runners may run anywhere, indoor or outdoor (including treadmill).
3. You may also track your indoor steps during the Movement Control Order (MCO) / Conditional Movement Control Order (CMCO) / Recover Movement Control Order (RMCO) periods to which you are to observe all SOPs set by authorities.
4. All runners can accumulated as many runs as they like.
5. The distance can be accumulated into the total mileage to complete for the entire duration. Late submission will not be entertained.
6. Results are verified based on data submitted by participants and The Organiser has the right to contact the runner to ask for further information.
7. The Organiser has the right to disqualify and void any submission that is suspicious and inconclusive.
8. Participants must submit an official registration form with the correct information.
9. All submissions are considered final. No changes may be made to the even t-shirt sizes after submission.
10. All participants shall receive e-Bib upon registration and e-Certificate after completing the run.
11. The registration fees included the courier charges.
1. Participants must ensure they adhere to current Covid-19 safety guidelines as laid down by the government of Malaysia, and practice safe social distancing measures at all times.
2. Participants taking part in VIRTUAL RUN MERDEKA 64 2021 do so entirely at their own risk and are fully responsible for selecting a safe route to run, jog or walk.
3. This run involves a level of sustained physical activity. The organiser cannot be held accountable for aggravation to illness or injury sustained due to participation in this activity.
4. We strongly advise that all participants wear the appropriate attire to ensure a safe and enjoyable activities.
How to provide proof of your run apps?
1. Please submit a screenshot/photo of any run apps and submit to online registration portal upon completion of the virtual run. This will be updated on the system.
2. The Organiser reserves the right to update the terms and conditions relating to the virtual run as it deems proper prior to the event.
|Early Bird (20/6/2021 – 15/8/2021)||RM39|
|Normal (16/8/021 – 30/8/2021)||RM45|
*Inclusive of courier fees
*Exclusive of admin fees